Kurset er på 2 dag(e)
5.100 ex moms
2 datoer, se skema til højre
The aim of this course is to develop your skills in compiling more comprehensive and more advanced Excel applications (spreadsheet model).
This course is also ideal if you use Excel as part of Office 365.
This course is aimed at advanced users/superusers with day-to-day responsibility for compiling spreadsheet applications for other users.
The course maximises skills acquisition by alternating between theory, immersion study and practical exercises. To support these exercises you will be provided with comprehensive course materials.
In order to retain and hone your product expertise, we recommend that you use the course materials as a reference compendium after the course. If this does not cover your requirements fully, you are welcome to contact our instructors concerning specific queries etc.
Overview of functions
Functions ease and automate the task of performing advanced calculations. Functions are used for solving a wide range of problems in Excel. This module gives you a reference compendium for looking up a large number of Excel functions.
- Statistical calculations
- Mathematical calculations
- Text manipulation
- Date and time calculations
- Financial calculations
- Spreadsheet logic tests
- Informative calculations
- Reference and look-up functions
Import and export data
In this module you learn to import data from external data sources into Excel.
- Importing a text file
- Database querying
- Web querying
- Importing data from Access
- Saving as a web page
- Importing and exporting XML data
Advanced formulas and functions
This module familiarises you with a range of special functionalities in Excel. You learn how a data range can be expanded automatically when the range is filled in with more data. You will be introduced to special types of formulas in Excel called array formulas.
- Dealing with calculations and named ranges
- Creating dynamic lists
- Automatic offset of a named range
- Calculations in ranges using the Data Table function
- Advanced calculations using array formulas
- Solving advanced problems using Solver
In this module, you learn how to add automation to spreadsheets using controls. Controls are also used to make worksheets easier for others to use.
- Combo Box
- Spin Button and Scroll Bar
- Option Buttons and Check Boxes
- Command Buttons
- Aligning and distributing objects
In this module, you learn to add automated features to spreadsheets using macros. You learn what macros are and when to use them. You learn to create simple macros using a "recorder".
- Recording a macro
- Running a macro
- Editing a macro
- Deleting a macro
- Personal macro project folder
In this module, you learn how to use a number of database tools in large spreadsheets. You learn how to filter large volumes of data in special ways.
- Criteria-based data extraction using Advanced Filter
- Spreadsheet statistics using database functions
This module gives you a logical overview of all the Excel shortcuts.
- Compendium of Excel shortcuts