This module discusses both security and identity within the context of Azure. For security, this module reviews the various options for monitoring security, the options available for securing data and the options for securing application secrets. For identity, this module focuses specifically on Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and the various features available such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Managed Service Identity, Azure AD Connect, ADFS and Azure AD B2B/B2C.After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Integrate their existing solutions with external identity providers using Azure AD B2B or B2C.
- Design a hybrid identity solution.
- Determine when to use advanced features of Azure AD such as Managed Service Identity, MFA and Privileged Identity Management.
- Secure application secrets using Key Vault.
- Secure application data using SQL Database and Azure Storage features.
This module introduces multiple SaaS services available in Azure that are available for integration into existing Azure solutions. These services include Cognitive Services, Bot Service, Machine Learning and Media Services.After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Detail the various APIs available in Cognitive Services.
- Identify when to use the Face API, Speech API or Language Understanding (LUIS) service.
AZ-300T01 Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
AZ-300T05: Implementing Authentication and Secure Data
AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
AZ-301T02: Designing a Data Platform Solution
AZ-301T03: Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
AZ-301T04: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy