You will learn
If you would like to be able very easily to build up informative and entertaining presentations, this is the course for you!
This course will equip you with key skills required to create presentations in PowerPoint. You will also gain an understanding of the program in order to allow you to progress and develop further.
PowerPoint is a program that allows you to combine graphics, text, pictures, sound etc. to create powerful presentations. This PowerPoint course will provide you with a sound understanding of the basic, relevant and most commonly used functions. This newly acquired understanding will mean that you will be ready to work with PowerPoint independently, in a structured manner and in a far more efficiently way than before.
This course is intended for you, who work with PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2010 or PowerPoint as a part of Office 365.
Before the course
During the course
- The opportunity to speak with one of our instructors about finding the right course for you.
After the course
- Teaching by the most experienced instructor team, in our cosy and fully updated classrooms located in the centre of Copenhagen.
- A course that consists of both theory and practical exercises. We know the importance of having practical exercises, and hands-on is always in focus during our courses.
- A course material you can use as an encyclopaedia after the course and downloads of course exercises.
- All meals, which includes breakfast, fresh coffee, tea, fruit, soft drinks, lunch in an Italian restaurant on Gråbrødretorv, cake, candy and off cause Wi-Fi to your devices.
- A course certificate as a proof of your new skills.
- Access to our free hotline service, which means that you, up to a year after the completing of the course, can contact us if you have questions regarding subjects from the course.
- We have a unique satisfaction guarantee in order to ensure you the complete benefit from the course.
Get the best benefit from the course
You do not need to have previous experience with PowerPoint, but we recommend that you show up in time on the day of the course, willing to learn, and we can promise you the best possible course experience.
Feel free to contact us on 33 14 71 44, email@example.com or via our chat. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Getting started with PowerPoint
In this module you’ll become familiar with the interface of PowerPoint.
- Navigating in PowerPoint Quickly and Efficiently
- Presentation Views
- Customizing PowerPoint
Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
In this module you will learn how to build a presentation from scratch. You'll learn how to use PowerPoint the right way regarding slides and placeholders. You’ll get some tips and tricks, in how to effectively build and work with your presentations – in order to save time in the long run.
- Learning to create a presentation from scratch – the Right Way
- Working with slides and placeholders
- The use of sections
- Bulleted text
- The use of Outline view
Graphics in presentations
In this module you will learn how to create a visual presentation using all kinds of graphics.
- Inserting, managing, editing and formatting graphics in presentations
- Slide layout and content objects
- Pictures and editing of this
- Online pictures/Multimedia Clips
- Tables in PowerPoint
- Charts – graphic presentation of data
- Introduction to SmartArt – a new way to create professional graphics
- Introduction to Shapes – using the various drawing tools effectively
Formatting and design in PowerPoint
In this module you will learn to format text, paragraphs and backgrounds in order to make your presentation more appealing.
- Introduction to the slide master in PowerPoint – the correct way to format
- Formatting text, paragraphs, placeholders and charts
- Background formats in PowerPoint
- Shape styles
- Introduction on how to use themes and variants – creating a quick and stylish design
Printing and broadcasting slideshows
In this module you will learn how to customize your presentation before use, using headers and footers. You will also learn the different possibilities broadcasting your presentation as a slide show.
- Notes – adding your own notes to your PowerPoint presentation
- Page setup
- Page headers and footers
- Printing the presentation
- Broadcasting the slide show
Help and keyboard shortcuts
In this module you will get an overview of keyboard shortcuts and key tips.
- Using PowerPoint Help
- PowerPoint standard keyboard shortcuts
- Accessing all commands from the keyboard using key tips