How to build up a presentation
You will learn how to use PowerPoint the right way by using placeholders and layouts – in order to be more efficient and - to save time in the long run.
- The use of sections
- The use of Outline view
Graphics in presentations
In this module you will learn how to create a visual presentation by using some of the graphics in PowerPoint.
- SmartArt – a new way to create professional graphics
- Shapes – using the various drawing tools effectively, in order to make your own drawing very easily and quickly
- Using guiding lines and grid lines
Importing and exporting in PowerPoint
You will learn how to import other formats, for example how to import text from a Word document, or how to get data or graphics from Excel - with or without links. You will also find out how you can export your presentation to for example Word and how you can reuse slides from other presentations.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations from text files such as Word documents
- Reusing slides from other presentations
- Publishing your presentation to Word
- Exporting the presentation to other formats such as pictures, HTML, PDF etc.
- Inserting other objects such as Excel spreadsheets or charts in presentations – with or without links
- Packaging the presentation to a folder – with links, viewer etc.
Multimedia presentations with PowerPoint
Here you will learn how to add sounds and videos to your presentation, in order to make it more interesting.
- Adding and playing audio files in presentations
- Inserting movies/videos in your presentations from YouTube and Bing
- Inserting Online pictures
Advanced slideshows with PowerPoint
Here you will learn how to present your presentation in different ways. How to create more presentations in the same presentation and how to create action buttons to be activated during presentation. Furthermore, how to use transitions and animations the proper way in your presentation.
- Theory regarding slideshows on two monitors
- User-defined slideshows – multiple slideshows in the same
- Customizing slideshows in PowerPoint
- Hyperlinks and action settings
- The use of transitions (how to go from one slide to another during presentation)
- User-defined animations
Shortcut keys in PowerPoint