If you take part in projects, Microsoft Project might be a great help to you, and perhaps you already know Project at a basic level. With an extended course in Project you will learn how to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You find out how you can customize the user interface for special tasks. You will also learn how to work with user defined fields in order to create user defined formulas.
Microsoft Project is therefore the tool for the busy project manager who wants to have an overview of the projects and the opportunity to share this overview with colleagues who are either involved in the project or otherwise need to be informed.
The course is aimed at people who work with Project 2016, Project 2013, Project 2010 or Project as part of the Office 365.
You do not need to have previous experience with Project but we recommend that you show up in time on the day of the course, willing to learn, and we can promise you the best possible course experience.
Feel free to contact us at 33 14 71 44, email@example.com or via our chat. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Before the course
- The opportunity to speak with one of our instructors about finding the right course for you.
During the course
- Teaching by the most experienced instructor team in our cozy and fully updated classrooms located in the center of Copenhagen.
- A course that consists of a both theory and practical exercises. We know the importance of having practical exercises and hands-on is always in focus during the courses.
- A course material you can use as reference after the course and download of course exercise files.
- Full accommodation, which includes breakfast, fresh coffee, tea, fruit, soft drinks, lunch in an Italian restaurant on Gråbrødretorv, cake, candy and of course Wi-Fi for your devices.
- A course certificate as a proof of your new skills.
After the course
- Access to our free hotline service, which means that up to a year after completing the course you can contact us if you have questions regarding subjects from the course.
- We have a unique satisfaction guarantee in order to ensure you the complete benefit from the course.
Work with projects
- Get started in the right way
- Create tasks and assign resources
- Keep track of progress
- Manage costs
- Share project information
Customize projects for your organization
- User defined tables
- User defined views
- User defined reports
- Calculated fields
- Show task status with icons
Work with multiple projects
- Consolidate projects
- Use shared resource pool
- Create a company template
- Manage elements with the organizer
- Set how Project calculates the work load
- Understand the scheduling formula
- Use several calendars
- Export project information to Excel