You will learn
Would you like to use, prioritize and plan your time better by using Outlook? Outlook has several tools to handle your mails, so you don’t forget to follow up on them and at the same time Outlook can assign a priority to the mails, keeping the most import ones in focus.
You will learn efficient ways of administrating your calendar, opening other calendars and creating calendar groups. You will also learn how to create tasks from scratch, creating tasks based upon the content of a mail, and how to organize these tasks in groups and folders for you to maintain a good overview. To keep track of the created tasks there are numerus ways of viewing them and we will look at the possibilities of assigning and sharing your tasks.
You will learn how to use your contacts and how to use advanced search tools. In general, we will be looking at a lot of details and settings in your mail, calendar and tasks. And there will be a lot of exercises to practice the taught subjects.
After the course you will be able to:
- Manage your own and somebody else’s calendars and use sharing of calendars and calendar groups
- Plan your time better as all tasks are not equally urgent. Use tasks to define shorter and longer-lasting tasks and assigning/sharing your tasks with others
- Follow up on mails, appointments and tasks by using flags and categories. The method of not forgetting a deadline and organizing your Outlook content
- Act on mails as soon as they end up in your inbox - delete, archive, return or create a task based upon your mails?
- Use advanced free text search combined with default search criteria. Save these searches in search folders - always up-to-date and just one click away
In the section, ”Course Details” below, you will find more details about the content of this course in Outlook