You will learn
This course is for you who uses SharePoint as an intranet or in another contexts. You could be working as a project employee and have to work on a project portal built in SharePoint, or maybe your document management system is based on SharePoint and you want to be better at working with your documents.
You are a user and would like a better understanding of how to navigate in sites, libraries and lists in a SharePoint Portal, and how best to work with them. The goal of the course is to make you more effective in your daily work with your portal.
This course is also intended for those who have to update and maintain various documents and lists stored within a SharePoint Portal. It is also a very relevant course if you collaborate with colleagues on your shared files and have access to SharePoint libraries and want to avoid having to communicate through a myriad of emails and attachments.
After the course, you will be able to handle the following tasks:
- To navigate and search efficiently within your SharePoint
- To work with files within libraries and items in lists
- To use SharePoint links rather that attachments
- To use versioning rather than multiple files
- To create comments, contributions in weblogs
- To follow documents, lists and websites
- To handle the integration between Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office
In the section, ”Course Details” below, you will find more details about the content of this course in SharePoint