You will learn
On the course you will learn to create more advanced and automated Excel spreadsheets and therefore be able to use even more of Excel’s many functions.
This course is intended for you, who work with Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Excel 2010, Excel 2007 or Excel as a part of Office 365.
Before the course
During the course
- The opportunity to speak with one of our instructors about finding the right course for you.
After the course
- Teaching by the most experienced instructor team in our cozy and fully updated classrooms located in the center of Copenhagen.
- A course that consists of a both theory and practical exercises. We know the importance of having practical exercises and hands-on is always in focus during the courses.
- A course material you can use as an encyclopedia after the course and downloads of course exercises.
- All meals, which includes breakfast, fresh coffee, tea, fruit, soft drinks, lunch in an Italian restaurant on Gråbrødretorv, cake, candy and off cause Wi-Fi to your devices.
- A course certificate as a proof of your new skills.
- Access to our free hotline service, which means that you up to a year after the completing of the course can contact us if you have questions regarding subjects from the course.
- We have a unique satisfaction guarantee in order to ensure you the complete benefit from the course.
Get the best benefit from the course
This is an experienced course, so we recommend that you have participated in our Excel Basic
or have the knowledge equivalent to the content covered in the above-mentioned course.
Besides that, we recommend that you show up in due time on the day of the course, willing to learn, and we will promise you the best possible course experience.
Feel free to contact us on 33 14 71 44, email@example.com
or via our chat. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Worksheets and Workbooks
In this module you will learn how to use several worksheets and workbooks. You will learn how to manage multiple worksheets efficiently and create formulas across worksheets. You will learn how to create links between workbooks and how to share and protect a worksheet.
- Managing Multiple Sheets
- Formulas on Multiple Sheets
- Arranging Multiple Workbooks
- Creating Links Between Workbooks
- Saving Multiple Workbooks in a Workspace
- Merge Data Using Consolidation
- Creating and Using Templates
- Sharing the Workbook, Permitting Multiple Users to Work Simultaneously
- Protection of Cells, Sheets and Workbooks
Validation and Special Tools
In this module you will learn how to control data entry in your worksheet and you will learn how to paste different properties from a copied cell or range.
- Data Validation - Check Data Entry on The Spreadsheet
- Concatenate Cells With Text
- Paste Special Options
- Select Specific Areas in the Spreadsheet
Revision of Formulas
In this module you will learn a number of tools to review formulas in a complex worksheet. It can be a visual overview with lines and colors. In addition, tools for error control are explained.
- Visual Overview of the Connection Between the Formulas on the Spreadsheet
- Methods of Error Control
- Mark Invalid Data in Connection With Validation of Data
- Evaluate Formulas – a Tool for an Easier Way to Find Calculation Levels in a Formula
- Value Control Chart – an Overview of All the Cells in the Spreadsheet
Functions are an easy way to manage advanced calculations in Excel and can be used for a number of problems. In this module you will learn what functions are and how to use them. There will be a number of examples of functions from the list below.
- Exploring the Function Library
- Mathematical Functions
- Statistic Functions
- Text Functions
- Date Functions
- Financial Functions
- Logical Functions
- Information Functions
- Lookup Functions
In this module you will learn how to make custom formats and how to make formatting’s based on a cell content or a formula.
- Creating Custom Formats
- Conditional Formatting
- Combining Text and Numbers in One Cell
Data Analysis and Calculation Tools
In this module you will be acquainted with some useful tools to work with large worksheets and huge amounts of data.
- Removing Duplicates in a List
- Grouping of Rows and Columns
- Totals and Subtotals, Ignoring Hidden Data
- Combination Functions with Criteria (ie. SUMIF, COUNTIF)
- PivotTables - Analysis, Grouping and Calculation Tool
- Goal Seek
Help and Keyboard Shortcuts
In this module you will get an overview of keyboard shortcuts and key tips.
- Using Excel Help
- Excel Standard Keyboard Shortcuts
- Accessing All Commands from the Keyboard using Key Tips